The Work-Study Program is a federally funded grant program which provides employment for students to help with the cost of education. If you have additional questions, see FAQs or a Financial Aid Advisor during walk-in hours. Please call (209) 667-3336.
If I am awarded Work-Study, what is my next step?
- Accept your award
- Apply for a job (You may begin seeking job placements as early as August)
Funding is limited!真多人做人爱视频高清免费,日本特黄特色大片免费视频,美女自慰视频福利www Students may begin working the first day of each semester; or the date the hiring process is completed, whichever date is later.
Before you can begin work:
First Time Work-Study Employee
If you are a first time work-study employee that has been hired (not previously employed), a sign-in session with Human Resources is required prior to beginning work. Students will need to bring acceptable identification to one of the scheduled Sign-Ins. For more information please visit Human Resources website.
* If one of the sign-in sessions conflicts with a student's classes, an appointment may be scheduled by contacting Human Resources Department (MSR 320 Building #27 see map真多人做人爱视频高清免费,日本特黄特色大片免费视频,美女自慰视频福利www) at (209) 667-3351.
NOTE: If your Federal Work-Study award is not accepted it or if you have not found employment it may be canceled真多人做人爱视频高清免费,日本特黄特色大片免费视频,美女自慰视频福利www. Cancellation is for the entire academic year.
- Student Assistant Employment Handbook (HR)
- Work-Study students can enter their hours worked on their MYSTANSTATE portal account,
by following the TimeSheet Instructional guide.
- Academic Calendar
Do you need help with your resume? Preparing for interviews?
America Reads Program
A program funded through federal work-study.Tutors work with K-6th grade students to improve their reading skills at local elementary schools.
Forms (Current Tutors)
Interested in a Work-Study Position
- Complete your FAFSA by the priority deadline (March 2nd)
- Be enrolled in at least 6.0 units
- Be in Good Academic Standing
If you were not originally awarded Work-Study and wish to receive Federal Work-Study, submit a written request to add work-study to your financial aid award. If funding becomes available, you will be notified by the Financial Aid & Scholarship Office.
Only students who have a Federal Work-Study award may apply for jobs through the Work-Study Program.